Features and Benefits
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in range -70 to 380 C
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- High (medical) accuracy calibration optional
- Simple adaptation for 5 to 30V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications
- Automotive grade
- USB 2.0 Interface
- LabView and C# support
- SUS304 Control box cover for ESD safe
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air Conditioning control system
- Temperature sensing element for commercial and industrial building air conditioning
- Windshield defogging
- Automotive blind angle detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Temperature control in printers and copiers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Movement detection
- Body temperature measurement
The ALE-IR380 is an Infra Red thermometer for non contact temperature measurements.
Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASSP are
integrated in the same body. Its low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit,
a high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer is achieved. The thermometer comes
factory calibrated. Factory calibrated in wide temperature range -70 to 380 ˚C.
As a standard, sensor is calibrated for an object emissivity of 1. It can be easily customized
by customer for any other emissivity in the range 0.1-1.0 without the need of recalibration
with a black body. The ALE-C01USB is ESD Safe SUS304 cover controller with USB interface.
This controller support C# and LabView for monitoring and close loop control.
Combination parameter of both ALE-IR380 and ALE-C01USB
Drawing and dimension
Dimension of ALE-C01USB in mm unit
Dimension of ALE-IR380 in mm unit
Designed by CNNT Co.,Ltd.
Please Contact : Mr.Jakkrapong Puntho
Mobile Phone : O8-I44I-2432
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org